Monday, January 23, 2017

Banfield 4 - A Week Among Friends

So this week was a blast.

I spent the week in Banfield 4, just a few streets away from my old area and I spent it with two good friends! Hermana Gonzalez, who I trained and is a sweetheart and the crazy Hermana Escalante, who has the same time in the mission as me and is a ball of fun! 

We had a super fun week even though it was SUPER hot!! We basically died in the heat. I am pretty sure we bought a homemade otter pop they sell here every day, my favorite flavor is grape :) Also we bought ice cream some days! :) It was fun but really really hot! Luckily their pench has air conditioning!
 
So we spent the week looking for new investigators and helping their investigator Damian get baptized on Saturday! It was a super sweet baptism. He was super excited and super prepared and the Elders had 2 baptisms too so eveyone was happy :) 

We also got news that someday soon we will be wearing pants. We are all kinda bummed cuz the heat is already killing us in skirts, and our shirts don't combine with pants :( but oh well! They aren't here yet so we will see if it really comes to pass ;) 

We worked really hard all week and saw a few milagros along the way.  But it was a super fun (HOT) week and this next week will be interesting!!! I am going to a sketchy area!!! Let's Go!!! Pray for me please :)

-- 
Hermana Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment