Monday, November 14, 2016

Banfield Round 3

Hola everybody, how is it going! So, to start off we got our transfer calls Saturday and I am sticking around in Banfield, BUT I have a new companion!!! Hermana Navarrete from Chile! She has 5 months in the mission and this is her second area and she is ready to just hit the ground running!! Woohoo it will be super fun! 

But holy cow, I am gonna miss my compi Hna Hernández like you wouldn't believe! She literally is one of the best friends I have ever had and made working in a really hard area not just possible but enjoyable! Love you compi! 

I continue this transfer as a hermana capacitadora so that is fun and I will have lots of intercambios this tranfer!! A trabajar! :) (to work)

This last week we had together was a pretty good one! We had a few lessons with Andres and he is progressing super well and is so cute, he went to capital and when we saw him Thursday he was all worried we had called him while he was traveling and didn't have service and ahhh.... he is super cute :) Oscar the other hermanas' convert is progressing really well too! He was really sad to see Hermana Chaffin go!
 
To celebrate with the other hermanas this week we were going to have lunch with our mission leader ..... but we all showed up at his house and he wasn't home and didn't answer our phone calls.... so we bought stuff for hamburgers and some ice cream and had a little party :) it was fun! 

I am really grateful for this last transfer I had. It was one of my favorites. I grew with my compi to have our own little version of a family here. We were super close to our district and zone leaders and my comp always said that I was her mom, our dl was her dad, and our zone leaders were her tio y abuelo! We felt a lot of support from them in the middle of some rough times together and it was sad to break up the family! BUT I am excited for this area! There are lots of prepared people just waiting to be found! 

I am grateful to be the Lord´s missionary and serve him with all I have! Wish me luck with all the changes headed my way! 
-- 
Hermana Walker 

No comments:

Post a Comment